Monday, July 09, 2007

A blog forgotten?

I feel bad for not visiting here for over half a year.. All the memories, all of them so unforgettable.

Now I lie on my bed, all I can do is surf the net, and stay in my house, all due to a backbone damaged which no doctor here can treat.

Now that I think of my past, I think of this place, which I've forgotten..

Hahaha, maybe this is the reason why I'm sick, because I've started to forget my past, beautiful past..

sigh, I really miss you guys, I just hope that it's not too late to go back and see you all once more..

ps: just in case there's still people visiting this blog, whoever you are, I miss you.
-Lion

2 Comments:

At 4:01 pm , Blogger tOrtIz said...

The 07 blog hasn't been forgotten! I'm here..

Can your backbone be treated elsewhere? How serious is the damage?

It'll never be too late for you to come back and see us. :)

 
At 7:48 am , Blogger -=Punisher=- said...

hahaha, i miss you all lah, i remember you're called minnie mouse right? haha, jokin joking.. will probably go back SOON!! well, still planning and earning money haha..

backbone can only rest lots and lots lor, yup.. dun worry lah.

kkz love you all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home