Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hehe.. Decided to blog something here..

On my last day of stay at the hospital, a nursing student who was taking care of the patients in my ward came to talk to me. She asked which school I was from, and I told her TJC. I said that I was waiting to enter university and was going to study Quantitative Finance. She went, "Whoa.. Very good leh.." Then she said she wanted to study SA (I don't know what it is.. Haha..), but her mum wanted her to study nursing. Then she said, "But so far, so good lah.."

I wanted to tell her..
Nursing is a very good choice too. It's a very noble profession. It doesn't matter how good your academic qualifications are, what only matters is how you've touched people's hearts. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home